Law Enforcement (LE)
LE is a “uniformed” law enforcement category. This category is designed for LEOs to bring their duty gear out for extra training. Non-LEO Competitors may choose the dress of any “uniformed” law enforcement officer.
- LEs must use weapons of standard department issue as permitted by the Weapon SOP.
- LEs may employ any handgun of 9mm or larger permitted by the Weapon SOP.
- LEs may employ any rifle permitted by the Weapon SOP.
- LEs may employ any 12 gauge shotgun permitted by the Weapon SOP. The shotgun magazine tube may not extend more than a ½ inch beyond the muzzle. This includes cap, sling swivel, etc.
LE Load Out
- LEs must wear a LE uniform with LE insignias and appropriate footwear. This may be their “work” uniform if they are uniformed law enforcement.
- LEs must carry the items of gear listed below on a single belt:
- At least 2 fully loaded standard capacity pistol magazines or revolver speed loaders
- Extra shotgun shells
- At least 1 fully loaded spare rifle magazine