If you are after The Undead, this is your category!
- Zombie Hunters may employ any handgun of 9mm or larger permitted by the Weapon SOP; if using revolvers, limit 4 (holster placement covered in TOE).
- Zombie Hunters may employ any centerfire rifle permitted by the Weapon SOP.
- Zombie Hunters may employ any shotgun permitted by the Weapon SOP.
Zombie Hunter Load Out
- Zombie Hunters must carry their holster(s), extra rifle and pistol magazines/revolver speed loaders on their 1st line (pants) belt.
- Zombie Hunters must display at least one biohazard symbol that can be easily seen by all.
- Zombie Hunters may employ “leg rigs” for their pistol holster and extra magazines.
“Leg rigs” must attach and descend from the “pants” belt. If using 3 or more revolvers, 2 must be carried in “leg rigs”; 1 on each leg.
- Zombie Hunters must carry at least 1 fixed blade edged weapon from the list below:
- Knife with a blade > 4 inches
- Combat tomahawk
- Bayonet in scabbard
- Baseball Bat