A “gun cart”, as is used in other shooting sports, is the best choice to keep gear organized and easy to access.
- Holsters must be secure and retain the pistol during a wide range of movement.
- Holsters must cover from the trigger guard to the end of the slide. Holsters may be open or closed muzzle. (Exceptions see Mutant category)
- Vertical carry cross draw holsters are permitted.
- No shoulder holsters.
- Pistol magazine pouches/carriers/revolver speed loader holders should be secure and retain the magazine/speed loader through a wide range of movement.
- Rifle magazine pouches/carriers should be secure and retain the magazine through a wide range of movement.
- The competitor should carry extra shells on their person in case a combat reload is required.
- Weapon mounted shell carriers are permitted and are advised to be secure and retain the ammunition throughout a wide range of movement.